Are you a successful real estate professional?
Are you paying too much in taxes?
Frustrated about all the taxes you pay?
There is help!!!
The tax you pay will be decided by what you do today.
Are you ready?
If you’re self-employed, you could be paying as much as 59% of your business
profits in federal and state taxes!
As you already know, the government has spent billions of dollars bailing out banks, insurers, and automakers. Congress and the White House are spending to reform healthcare. The federal budget deficit is now over a trillion dollars. And all that money has to come from somewhere–from you.
If you’re like most Real Estate Professionals, you lose thousands of dollars every year in taxes you don’t need to pay. It’s like throwing money down the drain! And if you’re like most Real Estate Professionals, you grumble about it on April 15—then wait until next year to get smacked again.
Relying on your accountant is a mistake
Most people rely on their accountant to take care of them. This is a mistake!
Most accountants do a fine job of recording history – the history you give them! They compile monthly, quarterly, and annual books and records. At tax time, they put the “right” numbers in the right boxes on the right forms, and file them by the right deadlines. But then they call it a day.
At tax time, your books tell your accountant how much tax you owe. You scramble for more receipts and more deductions. But by tax time, it’s usually too late to do anything more.
Has your accountant answered all of these questions?
- Are you making the single most expensive tax mistake of all?
- Do you know how to slash your audit risk?
- Do you have the right structure for your business?
- Do you have the right retirement savings strategy?
- Are you making the most of meals, entertainment, and gifts?
- Are you making the “mileage allowance” mistakes that cost thousands!?
- Can you write off your family medical bills as a business expense?
- Can you deduct funds for your kids’ private school and college tuition?
Maybe your accountant is one of those rare exceptions that is aggressively helping you to lower your tax bill. But I know from experience that that is probably not true.
We are aggressive and proactive in cutting your taxes
What makes us different is that we are aggressive and proactive in cutting your taxes and protecting you from tax audits. We have a plan to help Real Estate Professionals save taxes. We develop tax saving strategies specifically for Real Estate Professionals.
Pro • ac • tive [prōh-ak-tive] -adjective
Serving to prepare for, intervene in, or control an expected occurrence or situation, esp. a negative or difficult one; anticipatory: proactive measures to save tax.
Here’s How to Beat the IRS. Legally!
You need a plan. You need concepts and strategies that leave more cash in your pocket book, without raising “red flags” or straying into “gray areas.”
It doesn’t matter how good your current accountant is with a stack of receipts on April 15. If you haven’t planned right, by April 15 it’s just too late.
Are you taking advantage of all the legitimate deductions, credits, loopholes, and strategies the tax code offers?
If you do not have a plan, the IRS has a plan for you—pay more taxes!
The Mini-Max Tax Support System® Saves taxes and protects from audits
We developed the Mini-Max Tax Support System®–a comprehensive approach, not just a quick fix, to save you taxes and protect from tax audits.
- Save you money by saving taxes
- Find the mistakes and missed opportunities that cost you money
- Consider your—lifestyle and goals, present and future
- Design a plan for your unique situation
- Provide peace of mind that you are doing everything possible to legally save taxes
- Be there with you in the future to deal with ever changing tax laws
Here is how the program works:
- We gather information on your lifestyle, personal investment and business goals, financial and life circumstances
- We examine your prior years’ income tax returns, and develop a customized tax plan
- We answer all of your questions
- We help you implement your tax saving strategies
- You receive a report with tax strategies that are understandable and specific to you
- You are empowered to manage your taxes
The Mini-Max Tax Support System® more than pays for itself by the taxes you will save
I can’t offer specific amounts because it depends on your unique situation. Everybody is different! The Mini-Max Tax Support System is guaranteed to help the successful real estate professional save taxes.
Act Now Before It’s Too Late
The year is slipping away, you are losing opportunities to save taxes the closer we get to the end of the year.
We have limited slots for new clients.
Fill out the contact form to get your free tax diagnostic
Fill out the contact form before you leave this site, before you wander off (mention code 93888) and you get a free tax diagnostic. To find the mistakes and missed opportunities that are costing you thousands.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Frederick A. Thompson, CPA, an Accountancy Corporation
Telephone (650) 343-5965; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
303 Twin Dolphin Drive, Suite 600; Redwood City, CA 94065